Thomastik Cello Alphayue
- The Thomastik Alphayue Cello String set has a rope core C and G, wound with chrome and a Steel core D and A. Alphayue cello strings offer exceptional value for money with the price comparable to lower end steel strings but with the sound of a synthetic core string.
- When looking for ideal strings for a cello, common issues are shrill A-strings and dark, dull G- & C-strings. Alphayue G and C delight with beautiful warmth and well-aimed focus. The customized Hydronalium winding makes the Alphayue A-string thicker, leading to a very gentle feeling on your fingers as well as immediate playability. This combination of materials also delivers a distinctive warm sound with well-aimed focus offering new possibilities previously impossible to achieve at this level.
- The experience of joy in playing is the essence of Alphayue – defined by beautiful balance across all strings, instant response and effortless modulation. The strings quickly perk up to their full sound potential and impress with great tuning stability. Unaffected by temperature, humidity changes and perspiration – they are also long lasting!
- They improve the sound of even the most basic student instruments, thus the sound of the orchestra as well.
- Suitable for the full range of instruments, from dark to bright
- Available in 4/4 and 3/4 size